WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 28 June 2012

.......Maid Mona


It's a gorgeous morning here (Friday my time!) Brilliant blue sky and wall to wall sunshine for a change. Makes you feel glad to be alive and thankful for your blessings!

Today I'm showing another picture of the lovely Mona Lisa. Of all the Monas that I've altered and played with, I think this one is my very favourite. I am so pleased with the way she turned out.

                                         Wishing you all the very best of days.
                                                         Love and Light
                                                              June xxx


8 comments:

Sarina said...

I like that, June.
It's lovely and funny.
Have a nice and sunny weekend,
Hugs,
Sarina

Pat said...

I thought she looked sort of familiar, June. Mona Lisa wasn't my first thought, but now I see she is.. you certainly have dressed her up well :) xx

Netty said...

Am obviously missing the joke here as don't know who she is.......... but am loving your artwork. Annette x

Junibears said...

I have taken the face from the Mona Lisa Nettie and put it on the photo of the vintage lady. I have altered Mona no end of times. If you want to see some more. click on my Flickr badge and on the side you will sets, including Mona Lisa.
Hope you're well Nettie. have a nice weekend. xx

Junibears said...

Thank you for your comments Sarina and Pat! Love and Hugs xx

peggy gatto said...

See? I told you you good at digital!!!!!!!!
This is so cool!

Netty said...

wow that is far too complicated for me but at least I understand now.....xx

Jean Baardsen said...

I love this collage - it is so natural looking! I also enjoyed your mermaid. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm really pleased I found Collage Obsession.