WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 25 August 2011

A Bird Sings


Main image James Christensen, everything else from
my enormous collection.

Wishing you all a day of Peace and Birdsong.
I haven't been out since last Thursday and it's Thursday again
so I'm going to Chapel.
Hugs
June xxx


2 comments:

Shane Pollard said...

Dear Junie
Do you have someone to take you to Chapel?

I last love this medieval image of the beautiful your girl and her sweet bird.
The old document background is perfect!

I hope all is well with you June.
much love
Shane

Bill said...

I really love this one! I seem to be enamored with birds lately. I believe it is because winter is encroaching, slowly but surely, and we won't be able to wake up to the songs of the birds. (I know. We still have fall to start and go through, but I'm such a non-winter fan that I hate it before it even starts.)