WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 3 September 2010

The Red Dress

I shall never get tired of playing with all the gorgeous images of
women, mostly vintage, that I find on the web.
I have always had fairly short hair, I would love to have hair like hers.....
I had a play and overlaid her face with this......

2 comments:

Patti said...

Totally beyond beautiful, June. I LOVE it.

And I'm with you. I love all the fabulous images of vintage women.

Hugs,
Patti

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous June, the image is beautiful and I love how you have used the bird and birdcage.
B xx