WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 18 September 2010

I Love Paris

The Soartful Challenge this week is 'I love Paris'.
Don't we all, even if we've never been. I think we all have that romantic
dream about Paris in the Spring etc.
Anyway, I kept it simple and this is my collage.

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Beautiful, June! I love Paris too :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Ooo la la!!! Beautiful, June! I love this (and love how you added the French phrase.) When I grow up, I want to be as talented as you!!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, dear friend.
Love,
Cindy

Patti said...

Well, I have never been to Paris, but I would love to go there one day (if I didn't have to fly, that is!!).

This is a totally gorgeous creation, June!! I love the lady's hat. Wouldn't it be fun to wear a hat like that?

Anyhow, this is one my all-time favorites of your creations. It is SO beautiful.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Patti

Bill said...

I love Paris, but I've never been there. I love the green and peach together! (Maybe it's cantaloupe.) Lovely collage!

Jeanette said...

June this is gorgeous. I'm buying my ticket to Paris today (I wish). This is really beautiful. You chose a very French looking lady. Thanks for being Soartful with us this week.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is beautiful June!

Deann said...

June this is so fresh and fun...I love the color and the feeling of this darling piece.

Rhonda said...

This is so lovely, the quote is perfect. Love it - cheers!