WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 12 September 2010

By Post

I think everyone looks forward to the post arriving.
Sometimes it may only be a bill but sometimes you get a surprise.
I've had quite a lot lately as I don't get out to shop, I order most things online.
I was running out of card so I've had a restock. While you're looking at that, something else catches your eye and before you know it you have a few parcels arriving.
For people who live alone it must be so comforting if someone remembers to send a card or little note.


4 comments:

Femmy said...

what a fantastic collage!!

June said...

Beautiful work June xxxx

Bill said...

People still send cards and notes? Wow! Seriously, I've always wanted to try doing mail art. I'm going to have to work up my courage and actually do it.

Junibears said...

Perhaps you may trust me with your snail mail addy Bill and we could do an exchange. E me if you're interested.
junibears@googlemail.com
xx