WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 21 February 2011

Today is my dear DIL Jenny's Birthday and this
is the card I made for her.
I can't take any credit, I copied the idea from a blog
I found but sadly can't remember where...

And I've seen so many photos of other people's Studios looking
so pristine, with gorgeous wire or metal stands holding
 loads of 'stuff' and paints and stamps all artfully arranged;
I've decided to show you just one corner of my 'space'! that
my family laughingly call 'my junk room'.



9 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

I like the "realness" of your workroom! And I absolutely adore the card for your daughter-in-law!

Best,
Bonnie

cheryl said...

oh wow hunny she will just adore this to bits its just stunning,super detail and love your craft room,love that wee tea cup you have its beautiufl hugs cheryl xxx

Faye said...

Your card is gorgeous and I know the dil will really be pleased. June, I think my work space beats yours. I just am not brave enough to show it.

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

Beautiful card and thank you for your workroom with a cup of tea of couse!Hugs.

Netty said...

Its a gorgeous card June your DIL will adore it. Annette x

Bill said...

You made the card? It is so fantastic!

Katie said...

Oh my god, you made that card! It is awesome June! Okay, you've got me beat, but I'm still not posting a pic of my "studio", it's more like a lingering mess from the living room, dining room, and generally all over!

mary.kg said...

Très jolie votre carte June !
En ce qui concerne votre coin de travail , je dois dire que le mien est bien pire .... je garde beaucoup trop de choses , je ne sais rien jeter ... je suis envahie !!! c'est sans remède !
Amitiés et bonne journée ! Mary.KG

Shane Pollard said...

An absolutely beautiful card June - your DIL is very spoilt!!
I've always wondered how to make those.

When I get a minute I'll google it!!

It's v ery busy with my family here - not really time to do a post!
hugs
Shane