WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Home again!!!

I couldn't get connected last night at all on either computers. Dear SIL had fitted new vinyl in the hall while I was away and apparently cut througth the wire to the phone point. So I have to have a new cable.
This morning I tentatively signed on and it's working but I am typing on tippy toes with fingers crossed in case it goes again. So if you don't hear from me you'll all know why.

I had a wonderful time with my sister, I would have been happy to stay longer! But needs must....
I'll try  to load a picture but I don't think I'll be able to visit you all yet. Great to be back!
Hope those of my followers who haven't signed up for the book yet will do so.
So I'm going to spend some time just playing with paper and glue!
                        Big Hugs
                                            June xx

6 comments:

Shane Pollard said...

Isn't it always so good to come home!!
So glad you had such a good time Junie - I haven't got a sister but I imagine it's the one person you can really 'open up' to!!!
What a great SIL, frustrating about the cable - c'est la vie!
hugs
Shane

Kathyk said...

Always scary to discover your computer doesn't want to play!!! Welcome home

Kathyk

Brenda Brown said...

Glad you had a lovely time June and enjoyed your break, we all need a bit of 'me time'.
Hope your cable is sorted soon, so you can stay in touch and have fun with the glue and paper.
Looking forward to your new creations.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anonymous said...

Visits are wonderful for the soul...a chance to get away from the daily tasks and concentrate on you for a bit. I'm so happy you had a nice visit with your sister and look forward to seeing a couple of photos!
Have a great day my friend,
Hugs,
Jan

Chris Arlington said...

OOOH that's all you needed. I hope it gets mended quickly. Glad you are back
Hugs, Chris

Bill said...

Beautiful blending, dreams of beautiful dresses yet to come.