WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 6 February 2011

Golden Days..

Golden Days.....made from a new Jean Dougherty Kit.
They were the golden days of the Edwardian period.

I have had the most relaxing, stress free few days. We've talked
and talked and laughed and laughed. It has done us both a power
of good and I am going home tomorrow.
I've missed you all.
Hugs xxx

.

13 comments:

Christmas-etc... said...

So glad you have had such a nice time! It does good to recharge ones batteries!
Blessings!
Ann
PS Which St. Nicholas church is located close to you? I'd love to feature it!

Faye said...

Beautiful golden girls art, June. So glad you are having a great time. Laughter is good for the soul (and the body, too, I hear!). Your blog header is so gorgeous.

Netty said...

Beautiful art June, glad you are having a great time. Safe journey home. Annette x

Nancy said...

Beautiful collage! It's wonderful to hear that you have been having a lovely time!
Enjoy the remainder of your trip!
xx Nancy

cheryl said...

oh hun this is so beautiful,so glad you are realaxing as you really deserve too,hugs cheryl xxxx

Nigel said...

Wonderful collage, and glad to hear you're having a relaxing time. x

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

beautiful piece and i love piece with the nest!

Chris Arlington said...

June, glad you had a relaxing time. We tend to dismiss what we really need. All the best !
Hugs, Chris

Shane Pollard said...

Ooo isn't it wonderful to get away for a few days!
We all need a change of scenery every so often and then the good part is, it's always so nice to come home! And I'm sure you'll get a great welcome from your DH!!
I love your 'Golden days' collage - perfectly balanced.
hugs
Shane

From the Kitchen said...

Lovely! So glad that you have had a nice visit. It really is important to get away from time to time.

Best,
Bonnie

Kim B said...

Beautiful art. I like the header too. Hugs, Kim

Lovey said...

Awesome June! Simply awesome my friend!!

Bill said...

I'm so happy you've had a refreshing time. I bet you look like the beautiful woman in your collage now!