WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 2 February 2011

More Alphabet Collages..

I had already shown you F for Friendship so here are the next four I've finished.
Enchantment, Garden, Horses and Icons.
Hope you like seeing them.
* * * * *
I'd like to thank Marie, Missy K and Lola for adding to my followers.
As I write there are 99! I can't believe it. I think I shall reach the hundred
before I go away. The book hasn't come from the publisher as yet
but I think it's on it's way!
Thank you all so much.



4 comments:

Kathyk said...

I'm a follower too - number 101!!! Smashign book and cover btw

Kathyk

Bill said...

All of these collages are wonderful! You'll have a fantastic alphabet book when you're done.

K J D said...

Hi!

Missy K here! aka Karen!

I love your letter collages.... stunning image of the horse.

Your digital work amazes me.... I always get so tempted to try it when I see your pieces but I think I must learn to CROCHET first!!!!

Karenx

deb said...

Those are truly beautiful Junie!