WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 13 February 2011

Help please..

I started this card yesterday afternoon. it's for my daughter's 50th. birthday. (She never looks here!! LOL) I made the paper shoe to match the background paper, (my first one), decorated it a bit and this is as far as I've got. I think it still needs something, perhaps in the bottom left corner?
Do you think her name? I don't really want to put 50, I don't think she'd need reminding!
All suggestions welcome from you clever cardmakers out there!
Help please. xx

6 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

I think a beautiful pink rose to reflect those on the paper would look good or maybe a sentiment that says 'on your special day'.
Your card and shoe are stunning June and whatever you put on, I am sure your daughter will love it to bits.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Nancy said...

I LOVE your shoe card!! It's absolutely Beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day June!
Nancy xx :D

Netty said...

I am a hopeless cardmaker June and yours looks fab to me, especially that great shoe.
I love your digital pictures above as well, such great characters. Annette x

Junibears said...

I've finshed the front with a 3d butterfly with some crystals on his wings. it looks more balanced to me now. xx

Chris Arlington said...

Wait....how can you possibly have a 50 year old daughter. You are just a Spring Chick

Junibears said...

Dear Chris, I'm still laughing! I don't feel much of a Spring Chick, only in my head. There I stay about 32! And my son, bless him is 54!
Love and Hugs
June xx