WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 28 February 2011

Collage Obsession Challenge..Music..

Collage Obsession this week gave us a Music theme with a couple of
images we could use or not.
I included their colourful mandolin playing cherub in the
lower left corner.

10 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

I love music in a piece of art and this is a fabulous collage June with a great mix of elements.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Pat said...

Gorgeous collage, June xx

mary.kg said...

Bel ensemble pour illustrer la musique June !
Bonne soirée !
Amicalement Mary.KG

Netty said...

Terrific collage, love it. Annette x

Rick said...

Nice colour harmony
well done you!

Elegia said...

This is so vibrant and yet musical. I love our composition!

Tiffany said...

Wow...
June, I love your creation! I'm particularly mesmerized by the image in the upper right corner... If I could sing to you now, I would :) . Thanks so much for sharing your art with us! XOX

Bill said...

Music is our most wonderful gift, and you presented it so beautifully in your collage. Well, maybe art is our most wonderful gift. No, music. Art. Music.

Glenys said...

A wonderful piece, June... I can hear the melody from here!!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

So pretty, June! Hope you're feeling better.
xxx
Sherry