WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Art Creations Friday..

Art Creations Friday gave the image of the pretty little girl and here's what I
did with her.
Steampunk Background by Maya.
The dancing figure by Beth Rimmer.
I've missed a few challenges while away and it's a bit late for this
but she was so pretty.
Tomorrow I hope to be really back in business as SIL just came and fitted
the new cable. He's coming on Saturday to 'hide' it.



11 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
Oh, I'm so glad that you had fun at your sister's! You needed some "Fun time!" and I love this piece that you created--simply precious!!!
XO

Brenda Brown said...

I love the combination of styles here June and the dancing model seems to be mocking the little girl, - my interpretation anyway.
Have fun.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Shane Pollard said...

Isn't she just the sweetest little girl!
Amazing how you have combined her with the steampunk and her dancing partner. You're an inspiration!
hugs
Shane

Chris Arlington said...

Great job June!
Hugs, Chris

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Bygone beautiful days..puts me back in time. I almost feel a little girl again. xxx CM

Bill said...

How wonderful! It's like a steampunk spring dance. So happy and fun.

janita mantel said...

What a beautiful card, i love your work.And i want to thank you for your nice comment to my all the time love Janita

pchickki said...

What a delightful collage :)

deb said...

oh I love everything about that one June! The figure dancing with her and the color against the b&W steam punk was inspired!

Femmy said...

fantastic piece!

vintage wil said...

Really beautiful piece!!!