WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 27 February 2011

Sunday Postcard Art..Doubletake..

Here is my postcard for the Sunday Postcard Art Challenge.
The theme is Doubletake. They want to see two of something in your art.
These are beautiful dolls that I Googled.
Thank you for looking.xx

* * * * *

It appears the pacemaker they fitted in Freddie is not the complete answer. He keeps having fainting 'turns' and they are 'watching him carefully' I was told. Yesterday he had to have complete bed rest. And this week they will see what and if they can do anything else for him.
I am trying hard to cope and remain positive.
Please keep him in your prayers. Thank you.
Love June xxx


22 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh june,hun really hope,they can sort freddy out hun thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers,love hugs cheryl x
oh adore your collage hun just stunning,hugs cheryl xxxx

Judy said...

A real woman of mystery on your card, June, beautiful creation, hope your husband improves so he's home again with you soon! Take care.

Rosie said...

Oh June =- so sorry about Freddy... {{{hugs}}}

Beautiful postcard though, and I'll be praying for you (in my own way). xx

Christmas-etc... said...

The doctors will figure it out... He is where he needs to be right now and that's the most important thing. But I know how hard it is for you (I can imagine at least...)I hope they figure out what he needs soon so you can get life back to normal...
many blessings and prayers...
Ann
PS Double Delight is lovely!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your Freddie will be in my thoughts and I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Your postcard looks wonderful, I love the bird.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous postcard

froebelsternchen said...

all my good thought´s to you and your Freddie!

wonderful postcard June!
xxx Susi

joy said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to you!

Love your double take - the bird is gorgeous!

Linda Gibbons said...

So sorry to hear that Freddie is still having troubles. I hope the doctors get him settled and home again to you soon.

Great card, I love the layout and touch of gold.

yasmindeboo said...

Beautiful postcard. Thoughts and prayers with you.

Diann said...

Sending positive thoughts your way and holding you close in friendship. Your ART is so beautiful! Diann

Deann said...

What beautiful picture Junie...you have put to gether some fantastic elements for this one...great work!!

Martina said...

Stunning creation! Looks great!

deb said...

Will keep you both in my prayers,,sometimes the "tweaking" takes a little longer than we'd like.
I'm sure they will sort it out! Big Hugs Deb

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous creation, June!

Big HUGS to you and Freddie :)

Cindy McMath said...

Beautiful card June!

Take care,

Cindy :)

Darlene said...

Gorgeous postcard and beautiful female image!!!

Sorry to hear about Freddie. I will keep him in my prayers. Take care.

Jester said...

Delightful, June.
I'll be thinking of you and Freddy.

Anita said...

Beautiful card!!!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Wonderful! Beautifully created.

Bill said...

We'll send a double prayer! Wonderful collage.

Chris Arlington said...

June, we've talked and you know I am praying for you and Freddie.
On another note this postcard is stunning.