WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 4 February 2011

Old Pictures..


Just to let you know I can still keep an eye on everything.
I cannot access my own computer from here, disappointingly, I thought
I would be able to. So I've posted a couple of older pictures.
Above is my Gypsy and her Golden earrings.
Can you remember the song?

I haven't made a Steampunk picture for a while so I'm putting
up an old favourite of mine.
Some of my newer followers may not have seen these.

I hope you are still adding your names to my
Collage Book give away!
Just scroll down a bit.
Hope you are all well. I'm having a lovely relaxing time with my sister.
She's spoiling me rotten!

Hugs
June xxx

8 comments:

deb said...

O thats nice that you have a little get away! Spoiled rotten is good! Love to see the old ones again! they are all so pretty and worth seeing again and again! love deb

Yvonne said...

I still LOVE that steampunk, June! Enjoy being spoiled :)

Brenda Brown said...

Yay, love both of these June, steampunk is right up my street at the moment.
Glad you are being spoiled, we all need that once in a while. Enjoy your break and have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Bill said...

I haven't made a steampunk picture in quite a while, either. I love this one. It stirs the steampunk in my bones!

Bill said...

Oh, I love gypsies, too. If fact, if my wife weren't such a fuddy-duddy, I'd put a gold earring in my ear. I'm sure I'd make a dashing pirate!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Two fantastic pieces, cannot decide which is my favorite.

Ozstuff said...

Fabulous steampunkery, June. I love the rich colours, the movement and the wonderful design. Hey, I remember the song "Golden earrings". How old does that make me?

Rika said...

These are both great!