WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 12 February 2011

Swirls..

Well the weather's nothing special and it's raining today again so not much to do but play.
And yesterday I really played and this is what I came up with. Bit different for me.

My Granddaughter is coming up to 30 and I spent yesterday afternoon making and printing out pictures to put in a book/birthday card. When we went out last week in the foyer of the hotel was a table full of leaflets etc. advertising things round about the area. I picked up a little book advertising leather. I'll take this I thought. It will alter nicely.  So that's my project for the moment.

Have a great weekend everyone. Love and Hugs
June xxx

8 comments:

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

Wonderful piece and i like your new banner. Hugs.

Brenda Brown said...

Wow, this is very striking June, love the depth you have created.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anonymous said...

June, this is a fantastic piece of art!

Faye said...

June, I really like the swirly feeling to this beautiful piece. I have cut off comments to the other blog because I went from 1 or 2 spams a month to something like over 100. My spam catcher caught them, but I still felt like I needed to check each time to see if it might be for real. I may go back and open up the comments. I'll see.

Netty said...

I love this June. Isn't art wonderful we all see different things. To me he looks like a spirit of Autumn. Annette x

Bill said...

I must need to get my glasses changed. Every time I look at your collage, it seems to be swirling!

I love the idea of you picking up the little, free book to alter. Now that's a true artist!

Deann said...

June this is so gorgeous I love it...so inticate and rich with color...fantastic my dear!!

Lovey said...

Wow!!!!!