WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 24 February 2011

'Angel Fairy'' Cards..

Between answering the phone seemingly every 10 minutes and to stop myself from going mad I've been designing these little 'Angel fairies' or whatever you care to call them. I've made these two into cards.

Now for the good news!....
Freddie had an angiogram procedure yesterday morning but was unwell as his heart slowed. So they did another procedure and fitted a Pacemaker. He is recovering quite well, had a day in the Coronary Care Unit and last night the Staff Nurse asked me if I'd like to speak to him! Can you imagine how happy that made me! Just a few words but he said he's 'Fine'.  If you ask him he's always 'fine', he never complains.

This afternoon my daughter is taking me to see him and all being well we should have him home perhaps at the weekend.
Thank you to everyone who has sent loving words of support, comfort and prayers for us both. I shall pass all your good wishes on to him this afternoon. God bless you all. xx

Today is also my Grandson Richard's 28th. Birthday so Happy Birthday to him.


Here is another card I have made.

10 comments:

Linda Gibbons said...

June, your Angel Fairies are lovely and the cards are beautiful. Glad to hear that Freddie's doing well and will be home soon.

Anonymous said...

The angels are precious...and so are YOU for offering them to us. I'll download them now and let you know what I make with them.

Pacemaker....Freddie should be 'fit as a fiddle' in no time! The just needed a little jump start for his heart. That IS good news!

Sending warm hugs
Jan
xoxo

K J D said...

Gorgeous card..... glad that Freddie is 'fine'

Karen

mary.kg said...

Bonsoir June , je suis très heureuse de savoir que Freddie , aille mieux et qu'il pourra reprendre bientôt da vie habituelle ... mais
doucement et avec précautions !
Merci pour les petites fées!
Vos cartes sont trés jolies!
Bien amicalement Mary.KG

Lovey said...

Beautiful Angels...Freddie be well....

Netty said...

Didn't realise June that Freddie had been going through all this and all the worrying that goes with it. Sending you big hugs. The cards are beautiful and love your images. Take care my friend. Annette x

deb said...

So sorry you two had such a scare again but delighted all is well now! The angels are beautiful! Pretty idea! You have been very busy!
me spending to much time sorting out stuff I need to do,,no time to play lately..sigh!

Chris Arlington said...

Oh June, you have been busy Thank you very much.
I happy so happy to hear the news about Freddie. Give him my best from Canada.
xxoo

Diane said...

June, so glad to hear that Freddie is on the mend! What better birthday present for your grandson? I know your lovely angels helped get you through this tough time--both the ones you made and the real ones always near you. I love this poem, Evening Prayer from Humperdinck's opera "Hansel and Gretel":

When at night I go to sleep
Fourteen angels watch do keep
Two my head are guarding
Two my feet are guiding
Two are on my right hand
Two are on my left hand
Two who warmly cover
Two who o’er me hover
Two to whom ’tis given
To guide my steps to heaven

Sleeping sofly, then it seems
Heaven enters in my dreams;
Angels hover round me,
Whisp'ring they have found me;
Two are sweetly singing,
Two are garlands bringing,
Strewing me with roses
As my soul reposes.
God will not forsake me
When dawn at last will wake me.

Love and hugs,

Diane

Junibears said...

Thank you all so very much for your lovely messages and prayers. They really lift me up. And thank you dear Diane for reminding me of that wonderful evening prayer.My angels did indeed comfort me.
God bless you all.
Big Hugs
June xxx