WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 26 February 2011

Another Dream...or Nightmare?..

Yesterday I felt unwell with almost flu-like symptoms. An ongoing headache, painful eyes and neck and a cough coming from my boots with a wheezing, whistling chest. I don't feel much different this morning so I have some sort of bug hanging about. Perhaps that's why my brain felt scrambled as I made this.

5 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

Dear June,

I hope that the bug passes quickly and that you get your strength back very soon!!

Hugs,xx

Patti said...

Praying for you to get well quickly.

Love,
Patti

Brenda Brown said...

I guess its the kind of piece that could be interpreted differently and depends on how you feel.
Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better very soon.

Anonymous said...

Are those your striped stockings I see hanging from the ceiling??????

Perhaps Freddie brought home a germ from the hospital and shared it with you! Darn, I hope you are feeling a bit better as I write this. It does seem that lots of colds have been going around this winter.

Either way, cute collage you made. I ADORE the moons and have a passion for them myself.

Warm healing hugs,
Jan

Bill said...

Man. That flu has definitely addled your brain! 4 moons? But I love it! Kind of a zetti, grungy, little bit dark (with the stone coffin). Exactly my favorite kind of picture.

Hope you feel better quickly. The flu is going around here, too.