WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 21 February 2011

Shouting from the tree tops!

I have been patiently waiting....Mother always said 'Patience is a Virtue but you don't have any!'
First I must tell you I have received news that my/your book has been sent. it's on it's way at last..Whoohoo! Thank you all for your patience with me.

But, wait for it.............my invitation has arrived for the wedding!  here it is......


Now before you all go green with envy, I must tell you it was sent to me by my dear friend Bill.
We have had an ongoing joke as to who would receive their invitation first! And he's made this for me!
Thank you so much Bill!  Great work on your forgery. I hope they don't lock you in the tower for this!   Go check on Bill and see his lovely work.

2 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Oh what a great ruse - love it.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Bill said...

I have been afraid to open the door ever since I emailed it. What if they send one of the Queen's guard to get me?! June, you have to promise, despite any torture, you will never tell them where I live!