WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 11 February 2011

Thank Heaven..




I made this yesterday. The little girl was a freebie from June at Dezinaworld. But please take a look at the gorgeous background. My dear friend Faye had been experimenting with a faux copper technique and I used it for this. I think it's just gorgeous. Thank you so much Faye.
You can see Fayes work on her blog which is  HERE


8 comments:

Netty said...

Oh wow its gorgeous June. Annette x

Nancy said...

This is a Beautiful piece of art! I love it!
Nancy xx

Chris Arlington said...

Beautiful June,
Have a great weekend, Hugs, Chris

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, that's fantastic.

Bill said...

It does look like copper and makes a gorgeous collage.

Faye said...

June, this is so beautiful. I love the swirls and the gorgeous little girl.

Sandra Wilkes said...

This is really very pretty. And you made it from Photoshop on the computer? I wouldn't know where to start..

Junibears said...

I didn't know where to start either Sandra but I taught myself and it's just experiment and practice. I don't do much 'hands on' art nowadays, all of the pictures I put up are made with Adobe Elements 5.
With Faye's background I just increased the contrast a bit.
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.
Hugs
June xx