WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 19 February 2011

SoArtful Challenge..


SoArtful has set a Challenge today with this little girl in the paper hat as inspiration. I can remember my Granddad making paper hats for me like that when I was small. The inspiration word is hats.
                  So I've come up with this.....Les  Chapeaux.... The lovely background is by Faye again.

The only time you get to wear a gorgeous hat these days is at a wedding  or at Ascot on Ladies Day.

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

I guess I'll never get to wear anything but my old tattered straw beach hat because no Ascot or weddings for me. I love this piece it is lovely. Thanks for being Soartful this week.

Deann said...

What a great collage June...don't you just love that little girl and her paper hat.
Have a great weekend!!!

Bill said...

A perfect collage for the picture! I remember wearing those paper hats. :O)

Electra said...

This is lovely, June!

Yvonne said...

Another beauty, June! Brilliant to also use a hat box!

Maryanne said...

I remember those hats, now the only time I wear a hat is when I'm having a bag hair day. LOL Nice piece of work.

Faye said...

Beautiful, June. Wouldn't you hate to be in a wind storm in one of those?