WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 12 February 2011

SoArtful Challenge..


SoArtful Challenge this week is to make a picture using this wonderful Gothic cottage. I thought it  must be haunted so I've added a couple of 'ghosts'. I'm sure they are peaceful ones but they just can't leave....
 
                               

13 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Isn't it strange how the eyes and brain work? I couldn't see the lady on the left straight away, it wasn't until I read there were 2 ghosts that I found her. Lovely piece June, very ethereal.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Sheila A. said...

I love this piece that you did for the challenge!

Netty said...

Oh wow, I adore this. Annette x

danit said...

I agree, this house was an open invitation for ghosts.

peggy gatto said...

Oh my, this is lovely!!!!

Bill said...

I can't tell you how much I would love to live in that cottage! As wonderful as your altered picture is, though, I don't think I'd want to share it with those ladies. I bet I'd have bad dreams.

Deann said...

Wow Junie you're on a roll this week awesome creations just lovely...with a hint of mystery...love it!!

Jeanette said...

Haunting and lovely. This is perfect for the Gothic Cottage challenge at Soartful. Thanks for joining us.

Lovey said...

June the images you select are always so mesmerizing...especially when you create such layers upon layers of beauty the way you do. Your talents burst in my eyes. Just raw, pure talent!

Faye said...

This really illustrates your expertise with the Photoshopping.

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Love your ghostly cottage, June! I have no doubt that they are peaceful ghosts. Hope you're doing OK. We're having a bout of warmer weather here--very unusual for this time of year.

pchickki said...

Beautiful Piece June
I love barns and this just caught my eye
Great job

pchickki said...

Oooops, this is not a barn but a beautiful old church right?
Whatever it is you captured the images of all with perfection :)