WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 11 February 2011

Suggestions..


I 'discovered' this collage on the laptop the other day. I had forgotten it.
I think the women were from Dezinaworld's images.
I must have been messing with layers or something. I can't think of a name. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

'Looking in from the outside.' Don't know where that came from June - it just popped into my head. The faces just seem to be peering through. Love the colours and layers you have made.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

cheryl said...

love this hun its just gorgoues,the image on the right is from dezina world I think as she looks familar hugs cheryl xxxxx

Chris Arlington said...

Stunning! all I can think of is Friendship
Hugs, chris

Bill said...

To me it says, "Keeper of Secrets."

Annmarie said...

"Sisters" came to my mind.

Junibears said...

I like the 'Keeper of Secrets' idea Bill, thank you all for your suggestions.
Hugs June xx