WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Freddie..

I set this for my Challenge picture to come up this morning and this time it worked!!

I had to call paramedics out again this morning and Freddie has gone off to hospital again, blue lights flashing. I think he's had another mini stroke. He looked much better when he went but they thought it for the best.

12 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, June. I'll be sending out prayers and warm thoughts for him, and for you.
Hugs,
Sherry

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog header!!!!

LynnF said...

Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way, June, for Freddie and you! Keep us posted on how he's doing.

And I agree with Sherry, your new blog header is just awesome!

froebelsternchen said...

I wish the best for him!

hugs Susi

Brenda Brown said...

Luv and hugs for both of you. Keep us posted and my prayers are for him to be safe and come home quickly. xoxoxo

Bill said...

Wow. The blog header is awesome!

Poor Freddie has sure been through enough. The only encouraging thought I can think of to write is, "It isn't over until the fat lady sings." Keep Freddie away from any fat singing women, and he should be around for quite some time!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh, June, not again!!

Bless you and I will be praying for the both of you as always.

BIG HUGS!!

Faye said...

Saying prayers for your Freddie. And for you too, June.

Chris Arlington said...

Oh June, your are in my thoughts and prayers for both of you.

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Oh Lord, Keep Freddie safe and free from fear. Bless June with your love and peace. Amen. xxx

I love your HEADER also...you are so wonderfully arty.

Lori Saul said...

I wanted to comment on your wonderful new blog header but then I read the sad news. I do hope the best for your both. I will send out healing thoughts and prayers for you! Take care June.

Pat said...

Keeping Freddie in my prayers for a speedy and healthy returnxx