WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 24 February 2011


These are a couple of the 'angel fairies' I've used in the pictures below.
You are very welcome to use them. They are in PNG format and are my own design put together with images from Google and other free images. Personal use only.
Please let me know if you like them and I can post a couple more.

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh june these are just stunning,love them to bits,will definatley make something with these and let you know what i have done,hugs cheryl xxx

Yvonne said...

These are lovely, June! Thanks so much.

When I save them to my computer, they save as bitmap files not png files. Am I doing something wrong?

Junibears said...

I really don't know Yvonne. They were saved as png's. Do they print out?
Love xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks June. I posted on my blog what I made using one of your sweet angels. Oh, it was much fun to play with!
Hugs,
Jan
http://www.janellabella.blogspot.com

Bill said...

These look so wonderful. I have a feeling they might like to attend a royal function.