WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 4 November 2010

We are sailing.....

I found this gorgeous photo of a family of Victorian children posed in
a pretend boat in a studio.
So I've given them a bit of a fantasy background for their
great adventure.

4 comments:

Kim B said...

That is just adorable. I love it....

Brenda Brown said...

Another lovely piece. It makes me start to image about the world they are travelling in with such an unusual background.
Luv Brenda xx

Annmarie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Glad to hear you & Freddie are settling into a routine.

Patti said...

I love photos of Victorian children. And I love the fantasy world you've created for them.

Love,
Patti