WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 30 November 2010

I've had a smile this morning.
I thought I would treat myself for Christmas so I've bought this lacy
jacket/cardigan thing, which I thought worn over my 'little black dress'
would (hopefully) add a bit of glamour.
I did say hopefully..........
So I sent this picture to my dear cousin. This morning he said
'You'll have to wear something flesh coloured under that, it will show
everything'.
Can you imagine it?
No, don't go there...............

8 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

LOL....thanks for the giggle!

Marfi-topia said...

LOL!
June this is beautiful!
Red would look nice also..and very festive!

deb said...

it's beautiful! what a silly goose to think you would wear just that!

Anonymous said...

lol thats so funny, beautiful gorgeous top though June, i bet it will look fantastic and you will feel a million dollars in it
hugs June xxxx

Netty said...

Oh wow June its fab. You will look terrific in it but make sure you wear a vest.........lol
Annette x

Faye said...

This is such a gorgeous wrap, June. It would look elegant over anything.

Bill said...

Now that was a good laugh! I love the color - like antique royal purple. I bet you bought that to wear to the wedding!

Junibears said...

Yes William, I'm almost there, I have the hat already! The invitation is slow coming. Must have got held up with the Christmas mail. xx