WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 20 November 2010

This morning we have a real November fog. It's like Pea Soup out there and I'm glad I don't have to go out in it. The dog went out in the dark early and disappeared from sight in the fog!

But yesterday was a good day. Himself and I had a talk and  decided he didn't need anyone to come and get him up in the mornings now. This last three days they haven't had to do anything as he was already washed, shaved and dressed and has been showering himself in the evenings. We have really appreciated their help in the early days but now they can help someone who needs it more.

Dear daughter is over the moon as her husband is buying her a new car. Well not quite new but with a very small mileage, it's only just run in. A BMW coupe no less. I'm not really into cars. To me they must have 4 wheels and able to get you from A to B with no hassle!!

My dear Son was on a rest day so he came for a visit. It's always a Highlight for me when he comes as we always have plenty to talk about.We're very much on the same wavelength and share many interests so we discussed everything from Buddhism to Burdens! I am so happy to see him looking so well and enthusiastic once again. He has had a rought time......

I hope you all have a peaceful and blessed weekend.

I send you love and hugs,

June xxx

10 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

Hi June!
We hardly ever get fog here..maybe once a year, in February, and it's a huge novelty, haha.
Oh I'm so happy that he is feeling better now...you must have been so worried when he first came home.
Congratulation's to your daughter on her car!
that's always so exciting.
and your son is feeling good!!! what a lot of great news from you tonight...:)
You keep toasty and take care!

From the Kitchen said...

Your post seems filled with good family news! Our two sons are on opposite coasts now and we are in the mid-west. I treasure every phone call and visit with them.

Have a lovely weekend.

Best,
Bonnie

Pat said...

Rolling fog from the farm next door for us!
Pea souper was right!
So pleased to hear of Freddie's improvement and your visitor, June. love, Pat xx

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
Oh gosh, this is wonderful news about Freddie! This is so fortunate and I pray that he goes from strength to strength...And I'm happy for your daughter...she must be excited! And so happy that you got to spend time with you son....that always feels so good to spend time with our kids!! I'm so happy you got to spend time enjoying him...that is so awesome!
Love,
Cindy
XO

Cindy Adkins said...

P.S. The steampunk Santa is so clever!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for Freddie.....he's making amazing progress! You must be over the moon!

How wonderful that you and your son had a chance to spend some quality time together and talk about the world. You are blessed to have such a good relationship with him.

Stay inside June! The dog can do it's 'business' in the fog while you stay warm!

Have a lovely weekend my friend.
Hugs,
Jan

Brenda Brown said...

Oh June I am soooooo pleased to read this post. I have been wondering how things have been going for you as I travel to and from work and when I am sitting at the laptop doing my paperwork. I decided that I need to catch up with some friends tonight. I love all the things you have been creating, I have missed coming and seeing your beautiful work. I am sorry I haven't been over to see you - but I am still alive, just. I have had the girls today so must catch up with paperwork again tomorrow, and I am determined to still keep some creating and making going. Work continues to take all of my other time and will for another week or so. I will be back to commenting more regularly soon. Thankyou for staying in touch with me.
Take care.
Luv {brenda} xox

Netty said...

June, this is such brilliant news about Freddie am over the moon for you both. Long may he continue to get better and keep well. Annette xx

Kim B said...

Glad that Freddie is doing better and you son came to visit. Now I like a BMW personally :)
Thats a lot of fog. Hope your weekend is lovely.
Hugs,
Kim

Patti said...

I don't do well with fog or clouds. I thrive on blue sky and sunshine. (Part of the reason I'm struggling right now, as winter here is cloudy and gray).

Anyhow, that is great news about Freddie!! I am so glad to hear that he is regaining his strength and doing so much for himself. SUCH an answer to prayer.

Oh, your daughter's car...I must say, I'm just a trifle envious. A BMW is my dream car!!!

I'm so glad that you are blessed with your precious son and daughter nearby...and with such fabulous relationships with them.

Much love, sweet friend.

Love,
Patti