WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 9 November 2010

A few months ago I had a book printed (by ArtsCow) that was filled with
pictures of families from all over the world.(60 pages)
My only criteria was that the vintage pictures must be over 100 years old.
I turned each of them into Scrapbook pages and I was very
pleased with the result.
This is one little family....

5 comments:

Faye said...

June, this is beautiful. I didn't know you were a published artist, but I'm not really surprised. You have such professionalism in your work.

Junibears said...

Oh Faye dear, I can't let this pass else I'll feel such a fraud!! I'm nothing if not honest!
But thank you so much for the compliment!

I'm only a self-published artist! You too could publish a book or books of your beautiful art.
I have had quite a lot of books printed containing my art, some with different themes; my own family heritage book and a similar one for a friend. She liked mine and asked if I'd do hers. It was hard work but I loved it. That is why most of my pictures are square as I like that format in my books.

I highly recommend ArtsCow. Their prices are reasonable too. Do go and have a look at their website.

Big Hugs
June xx

Kim B said...

June,
How wonderfully neat. I love those old photos too. So nice to have books like that. I am still a lover of regular books, I just cant seem to get the e book syndrome.
Have a nice day.
Hugs,
Kim

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh I bet you had some fun with that book!! I like this little family.
Hugs, Tonya

Netty said...

Terrific, x