WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 4 November 2010

The Spanish Shawl..

* * * * * * * * *

A different Carer this morning but just as nice.
I have put on the slowcooker and it smells lovely in the house.
Freddie seemed quite settled so I left him for an hour to go to Chapel.
It was lovely to just get out and see old friends.
I had left all the makings for instant coffee and he had made one,
so I thought that was a good sign.
We have the Community Nurse coming this afternoon so Corey will be
banished again and he hates it! Sally will also come and clean the house
so I am going to try and relax.
But first the groceries will be delivered  and have to be put away.......
I think I am getting into some sort of routine.......

13 comments:

deb said...

Routines are good, They help you not feel so overwhelmed..nice you got out for a bit, you need to stay well too! It is a good sign he made coffee for himself,I think time will help! hugs

Pat said...

*hugs* June. I am sure now he is home, he will start to pick up more.
Good for you for getting out too - you really do need to have some time away, for your own health's sake.
Take care, lovey xx

Nancy Baumiller said...

What a gorgeous piece! Enjoy your day out! Many Blessings!

Kim B said...

Hopefully Freddie is getting better. I know it must have been great to get out to the chapel. Hope you have a lovely day. Hugs, Kim

Joey said...

That is beautiful! I love shawls..

I'm glad your Freddie is home.

Brenda Brown said...

Oh June this is just sooooo gorgeous, love the shawl, the colours and the reflection. That is definitely a theme with you.
Glad today has been better and that you're getting back to having a routine - even if it is different to before. It's good to get out too isn't it?
Take care, luv Brenda xxx

Netty said...

Ooh I can smell that slow cooker from here...mmm yummy. Your collage is outstanding June I so love it. Glad things are running smoothly for you both. Annette x

cheryl said...

oh hunny so glad things are running okay as they can for you as you are always in my thoughts,as usuall hun your work is just a joy and you are such an inspiration hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Carolyn said...

Beautiful, June. So happy to hear life is falling into place and you have help for Freddie and you can also get out a bit. Prayers do work!

Hugs,
Carolyn

Bill said...

Ah ha! A bust (I'm not actually sure what they call those things) from Paris and a shawl from Spain. No wonder she looks like she is having a lovely day.

But you didn't tell us what you were cooking in the slow cooker. I could go for some corned beef and cabbage and potatoes and carrots.

Cindy Adkins said...

June, this is gorgeous--totally beautiful!!! And I'm so glad that Freddie is getting settled in and I'm glad you had a chance to get out a bit...that was wonderful!!!
Love,
Cindy

Junibears said...

Well William, I put a layer of mixed veggies on the bottom, placed 4 chicken breasts on top, placed a cheese slice on each breast, added a tin of mushrooms and then a tin of chicken soup.
It did turn out well and there's enough for today too. I'm not proud, I can eat the same two days running.
Hugs
June xx

Patti said...

Beautiful collage, June. And it sounds like Freddie's coming along. Definitely, making himself some coffee sounds like a step forward. Hopefully, his emotions will be restored soon.

Love and prayers,
Patti