WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 14 November 2010

Sea Gypsy..

I made this a little time ago but I was happy with it so I thought I'd
show you my Sea Gypsy again.

********

'I keep my friends as misers do their treasures, because of all the things
granted by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship'

Just a few words but they are as true as when they were written
by Pietro Aretino of Italy in 1537.

So I wish all my dear friends a happy and blessed Sunday.
June xx

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am in love with this sea gypsy!! Great use of nautical images, and those golds and browns are perfect! stunning!!