WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 26 November 2010

Dezinaworld Images..



June at Dezinaworld will soon be showing her latest collage sheet,
The Ladies of the Past set.
She has so many beautiful images but I think this one has to be my favourite.
Absolutely gorgeous images.
The fabulous Victorian elegance of the lady in black.
The wistful look of the lady with flowers in her hair.
And my real favourite, the last lady reminds me of a
Russian Princess in a Fairytale. What a story she could tell.
I do hope you enjoy them.

* * * *




4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh june,hun these are stunning,these are really so beautiful and such a pleasure to look at love hugs cheryl xxxxx

vintage wil said...

What a gorgeous work!!!

Bill said...

That's when women were voluptuous and beautiful, as you captured so well in your collages. Now everyone wants to be sticks and bones. Yuk!

Anonymous said...

June thank you so much for posting these, they are stunning and i agree they are such beautiful women and you more than do them justice with your fine artwork
hugs June