WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Dezinaworld Vintage Santa..


 June at Dezinaworld is posting her collage sheet of gorgeous vintage Santas. Click on      her  button on   my  sidebar to pop over and have a look. She has loads of beautiful images to browse.
                         Here are a couple of cards I did for her using her Santa images.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi June, thank you. Your work is precious and beautiful and shows off the images so well.
hugs June xxxx

Netty said...

I love how you have used these images June.
Annette x

Kim B said...

Those look great and the images are so pretty. Boy getting super close to the holidays already. Hope you have a nice week. Hugs, Kim

cheryl said...

oh hun you always use these images so well they just work so beautifully hugs cheryl xxxx

peggy gatto said...

so joyful and cheery!

Faye said...

So gorgeous, June. Do you ever print them out? These would do great as printed cards, especially the top one.

Finding Pam said...

Those are so beautiful and sentimental. I adore how you made these digitally.

Just stopping by to say hello. I hope all is well with you and your husband.

Blessings,
Pam

Chris Arlington said...

Hi June, you made wonderful pictures with this set.
Hugs, Chris