WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 9 November 2010

The Quest..

I made this some time ago but have added a little more to it.
I love this collage. It makes me think of all the adventures of Harrison Ford
though it's not his picture at the top.
Plus some myth and magic adventures as well.
All we need is a Time Machine...

* * * * * *

Well tomorrow we have the funeral of Freddie's sister to face. He wants to go and it's not far for me to drive. All his rellies will be there so there will be plenty of help for him.
When we went to his brother-in-law's funeral I was in a wheelchair and he looked after me.
So I hope I can find the strength to keep upright on my crutches....

* * * * * *

11 comments:

deb said...

this collage is stunning again! you can read the whole story in it! plus he's a doll! we have had uor share of funerals lately but i firmly believe that they help people say goodbye. maybe thats what Freddy needs right now. wish I could help tho..i know its a long emotional day. hugs

Faye said...

I love this rugged but sensitive man and think this would actually be a great part of a masculine birthday card. Really gorgeous.. Like Deb in the comment above, we have been to so many funerals lately I can't count them. But most have been from our church and the congregation is aging. I'm sure you'll find lots of people to help once you get there to the funeral.

Diane said...

Dear June,
I am sorry to hear of your sister-in-law's passing. The circle of life keeps turning, we welcome those coming on and say goodbye to those stepping off. I wish strength and serenity for both of you!
PS Love your beautiful Quest artwork!

Love and hugs,

Diane

Deann said...

This is brilliant June...awesome background...love it!

Christine said...

Dear June, that's an amazing piece.

Fortunately God is always there helping us to carry our burdens.

Miss Hillbilly said...

I will say a prayer for you as you face the day ahead of you.
Hugs,
Tonya

cheryl said...

oh hunny you are in my prayers will be thinking of you,this is one super stunning master piece as always hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

Netty said...

Oh I don't know what to say about this masterpiece, except it is a masterpiece and I love it June.
Thinking of you tomorrow. Annette x

Bill said...

Your collage is the epitome of the adventure quest! Fantastic!

All of us will be with you in spirit tomorrow.

Annmarie said...

That is a very cool collage.
You are an amazing woman - remember that tomorrow & you will do fine - hugs to you & Freddie.

Kim B said...

Thoughts and prayers with you and Freddie.
Hugs, Kim