WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 27 November 2010

The Big Hat..

I couldn't resist this mannequin in the enormous hat.
It's a puffball of tulle, a meringue of net,
floating, weightless above her.
It brought back immediately my Granddad saying
'If you can't fight, wear a big hat'.
He was full of peculiar sayings that stick in my mind, what it means
though is anyone's guess......dear man.
I just like the coloured effects I gave her....

* * * * *

You may have noticed I have a new award button, kindly given me
by Brenda of Bumblebees and Butterflies for Christmas.
So I am now a Stylish Blogger.
I'm not really into awards but I thank you very much Brenda.
Please go and visit her Bumblebees and Butterflies for Christmasblog. She does such lovely work.


2 comments:

Bill said...

I love the colors in this one! I'll pass on wearing that hat, though.

Annmarie said...

LOVE the colors you have in this one. Love the hat too!