WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 12 November 2010

Normal Day..

Let me use you, normal day, and learn from you.
And let me see the treasure that you are,
Never let me waste a single moment
Searching for a lost and distant star.

Let me bless you, normal day,before you leave
And hold you in a corner of my heart.
And let me make the most of what you offer
For very soon, I know you must depart.

The time goes by so swiftly, moments fly,
And all too soon the hours slip away.
And should I seek some perfect, bright tomorrow
I'll try to use you wisely, normal day.

Iris Hesselden.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Oh to have a normal day!