WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 27 November 2010

SoArtful Challenge


Uther Pendragon.
This is a little different to my usual work. Quite a change in fact.
SoArtful gave the black and white crown and pennant hanging and
asked us to make a picture including  those elements.
So this is what I came up with.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its very good June and always nice to have a change. I think it stretches the muscles of the imagination.
yes snowing here and cold, i have to go out this evening to see a play but been indoors all day today, dont want to go out unless i have to.
did you see the Advent calender i put on the blog? there will be freebies there for you throughout december and if you click now you may get a surprise too lol. its in the sidebar
hugs June xxxx

Deann said...

You mean you did a job with this one...fantastic June...I love your king and all his cool details...just awesome!!

cheryl said...

oh wow hun gosh you have done it again stopped me in my tracks this is simply amazing,you really are the queen,of craft,hugs cheryl xxxxx

deb said...

Just catching up , have been on vacation all week
Lovely as usual ! Hope to get back in the swing soon! How's
Freddy?

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Hi June, in comparison to the gentle man below, this is very different...he looks like a warrior? Love Crystal xx

Junibears said...

Uther Pendragon they say was the famed King Arthur of Camelot fame, Crystal Mary.
I love the king Arthur stories, true or myth. but probably a bit of both. xx

Jeanette said...

Hi June, This is a fabulous collage. I love your cranky looking King. Beautiful arrangement of elements. Thanks for being Soartful this week.

Yvonne said...

WOW, June, this is gorgeous!

Bill said...

That's one dire looking monarch! Wonderful collage, though. :O)

Electra said...

This is so regal, and I assume that is what you wanted! Great work!