WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 1 November 2010

The Aussie Soldier..

Just for Marie....Yes, you did see an Aussie soldier. I found this picture
a long time ago. A WW1 soldier, so young, so handsome, nobody seemed to know his name
and he intrigued me.
So I made these two collages at the time.

8 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, June, this is amazing! I am excited about Freddie coming home today...I bet you are so thrilled...my thoughts and prayers are with both of you for a happy homecoming.
Love,
Cindy

indybev said...

What a wonderful photo. I love what you've done with it on both pieces. Beautiful work, June!

Villiviini said...

Nice picture! I like all your works very much. - Warm thoughts also from here.

Kim B said...

Forgotten soldiers so sad but true.
I saw Cindy said Freddie is coming home today. Well thats great. Hope you have a super nice day.
Hugs,
Kim

deb said...

wow! I reall adore the second one! what a great photo!

cheryl said...

oh wow hun more stunning work,brilliant photos,too hugs cheryl xx

Marfi-topia said...

this is such wonderful work.
Have a good day!

Patti said...

Yes, he is handsome. And even if no one knew his name, we know that he had loved ones. At the very least, he had a mother who loved him. She knows his name...and so does the Lord.

Hugs, my sweet friend,
Patti