WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Forgotten..

I did find time to make this yesterday
Forgotten love, forgotten beauty...
decaying and forgotten...

* * * * *

I wish I had not chosen such big books to work on for Journals.
They are 8" x 12", silly me.
I shall do a bit more today..

I have been preparing a little Service for Chapel on Thursday
as it is my turn to be Leader.
Of course the theme will be Thanksgiving.

Have a lovely day dear friends.
Hugs
June xxx

6 comments:

Nigel said...

Blimey, you're not hanging about are you :)

These latest pieces are stunning, all of them :)

Deann said...

What a breath taking picture June...absolutely gorgeous!!!

Diane said...

Hi June, as always, your work is so lovely!! Thank you for putting so much beauty into our world! RE your 8x12 journal, just put deep borders on every page. I love borders--they make everything look like an illuminated manuscript!Also thanks for your encouraging words on my blog. I love doing calligraphy, I want to use more of it in my collages. This big project has whipped my hand back into shape, LOL! So nice to read about your big, loving family, how marvelous! Bless you all.

Hugs and love,

Diane
XXXOO

Netty said...

I know that feeling with using the large journal June, but Dianes' suggestion sounds perfect; have just made a note of that.... Your crafting as ever is just beautiful. Annette x

Bill said...

Oh my. I'm afraid she's going to be in a little trouble for having a bird on her head. I just hope it didn't eat any blueberries!

Kim B said...

Wonderful Artwork.
Have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Hugs, Kim