WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 21 November 2010

Steampunk Baby..

I have just completed my order for a new book of my Steampunk collages.
40 pictures but I was one page short. So I hurriedly made this
for the last page, just for me.
It's William's gorgeous grandson Corben, he of the enormous eyes!
He's following in Grandad's footsteps with the steampunk look.
I wasn't going to show this but Bill said he didn't mind.
I think he looks just as beautiful!!

5 comments:

Patti said...

Oh, what a beautiful baby!!! Wonder if he'll one day be making Steampunk pictures too.

I've missed you (been off-line the past couple days), so I hope you are doing well.

Love,
Patti

Marfi-topia said...

oh!
this is so cute! you are so clever!!!!
It made me giggle..
great job June:)

cheryl said...

oh hunny this is just amazing,gosh those eyes bless him he is just gorgoues,so clever too hun hugs cheryl xxx

Anonymous said...

What a little cutey he is. Darling design too!

Bill said...

I absolutely love this, June. Thank you so much for posting it for everyone to enjoy. You are the Queen of Steampunk!