WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 5 November 2010

Digital Whispers Blog Challenge..

Kimmie gave us the picture of the little girl walking in a field to Wonderland.

My little girl has sprouted wings 'cos she's in a Wonderland of
Crystals and pretty magic things.

12 comments:

deb said...

Yes She is! Love the feeling you could spin and sance with her just by looking at it! stunning!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Soooo pretty, June. The color combination is just gorgeous!

Pauliina said...

Beautiful with all theese butterflies!

irinasztukowski said...

Very peaceful collage June. I love how this girl is walking into unknown without a tiny spec of doubt or uncertainty. Very very nice!

Thank you,
Irina

P.S.
If you ever ever out of subjects to make your beutiful art just e-mail me at IrinaSztukowski@yahoo.com and I will scan the old pictures of my family from last century and send some to you to play :)

Deann said...

Wow June you did a fantastic job on this one...love the beautiful wings...all of them and that background is to die for...awesome!

K J D said...

This is STUNNING! I love the colours. Electric!

Karenx

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

Wonderful! i like the butterflies and the wing. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh thats beautiful June, looks soooo magical
hugs June xxxx

Bill said...

This is absolutely magical! Woops. June just said that. I think she was reading my mind. I love the colors.

Annmarie said...

LOVE IT!!!!

aino said...

Nice works you have in here.

Anonymous said...

Love it June!!! Wonderland dreaming!
xxx