WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Digital Whisper Blog Challenge..



Dear Kimmie on her Digital Whisper blog has given us this beautiful
piece of material for her challenge this week.

I hope you can see it in the background of my collage,
I have turned it into a medievil picture.

12 comments:

Yvonne said...

Big time gorgeous, June!

Netty said...

I agree with Yvonne it really is big time gorgeous June. Annette x

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

What a beautiful use of the fabric background! It blends so perfectly with the other images.

From the Kitchen said...

Beautiful. I love the "fabric" and how you've layered it on the collage.

Best,
Bonnie

Kim B said...

Reminds me of old vikings trips. Cant wait to see the next art piece :)

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

Wonderful! very beautiful peace! Hugs.

Deann said...

This is a brilliant collage June...I love the faces and the border...beautiful details! Bravo!

Carolyn said...

Hi June, you are so creative. Love this one! Hope you and Freddie are doing much better.

Bill said...

June, you really must slow down! I can't even keep up with commenting on your collages. :O) Hmmm. This collage makes me think of the royal couple that will be getting married next year. Hopefully they won't look quite so glum in their photos.

Veronica said...

Beautiful yet again - you are so talented June

xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Great job June! Beautifully done!

Pauliina said...

Fabulous work. To witch old kingdom does this belong? It looks like and ancient artwork...