WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Dear friends,      Just a note to tell you everything went well today at the funeral. We dodged heavy showers, parked right outside the church and I  had plenty of help with Freddie.
It was a lovely service of Thanksgiving for Edna's life and lots of friends as well as all the relatives swelled the congregation. Edna loved to dance and we all sang Lord of the Dance as one of the chosen hymns.

We got home just before dark and it was a bit of a struggle getting into the house with all the paraphernalia we had to take, and putting everything away, feeding the dog and settling Himself with a lovely hot drink, I flopped into my chair totally exhausted from the driving and walking. I had been on the go all day.
 After half an hours rest I think everything is back to normal and I shall have an easier day tomorrow.

Love and hugs to you all for all your very kind good wishes and prayers.

June xx

10 comments:

Kim B said...

I am so glad that everything went pretty well and no major problems. I am sure that it wasnt an easy day emotionally. Hope that you do get some well needed rest. Hugs, Kim

Netty said...

So pleased that everything went well under the sad circumstances June. Take care and have yourself some well earned rest my dear friend.
Annette x

"MOI" Freubel said...

My sincere condolences June.
I didn't know but I did not want to skip this before I wrote a message about your entrie for the challenge.
And indeed I also hope that you get some well needed rest.
Take care and hearty greetings from me.

cheryl said...

so pleased that it all went,well hun was thinking of you,
you must have an easy day tomorrow please we do not want you ill,
As for your work hun its just amazing,that picture is just beautiful hugs cheryl xxx

Carolyn said...

Good news June. Rest up and treat yourself to a hot drink.

Bill said...

I am so happy everything went well. I think I'll have a hot drink to celebrate. :O)

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
I was praying for you today and I know this day couldn't have
been easy...but, I am so glad that Freddie could attend with
you...Sending blessings your way,
Love,
Cindy

Electra said...

I'm so very sorry for your and Freddie's loss June. The passing of family members is never easy. I do love coming to see your artwork, it always takes my breath away.

Patti said...

I have been a bit out of touch these past couple days...but that doesn't mean you've been out of my thoughts or my prayers.

I'm glad the funeral went well and that Freddie was able to attend.

Hope he continues to regain his health and strength.

Love,
Patti

Pat said...

Glad it went off as well as these things can. Love Lord of the Dance.. I bet Edna would have loved it too! *hugs* to you, June. Hope you have an easy, restful day today xx