WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Christmas Children by Dezinaworld

June at Dezinaworld has a super new sheet of Christmas Children
These are  cards I did for her. The cards almost make themselves,
they are such nice vintage images.
Do go and take a look.

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Mmmm they are lovely June. B xxx

Kim B said...

so pretty and sweet. :) Hugs, Kim

Bill said...

Oh no. That must mean winter is almost here. Oh well. I hope Freddie and you are having a good day.

Netty said...

Great cards June. Annette x