WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 3 June 2010

Thank you

Thank you everybody who has been kind enough to leave comments here about my work.
When you work alone it is so nice to read what others think about your art and is very much appreciated. And I so enjoy looking at other's beautiful work too. Such eyecandy and such rich imaginations. I can never come up with such brilliant ideas and interpretations as so many of you have.

At last it's Summer! Flaming June has arrived. It was hot yesterday and it feels like heatwave weather today! Unfortunately I cannot stay in the sun too long but I really welcome it. Makes you feel so much more cheerful than the dull days we've had.

I've been to Chapel this morning and read a short lesson.
Philippians 4 from verse 4 through 7.
'Rejoice in the Lord alway and again I say Rejoice..........'

Now I am looking forward to the weekend. I have a Birthday party to go on Sunday!

No comments: