WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 19 June 2010

I thought this technique very clever so I thought I would experiment. I'm always ready to try something new. I started with a picture of my son's dog, Jake and to put my son over/into it.
It was somewhat successful and I sent it to my son, saying I hope you're not offended! LOL!
He wrote back that he wasn't, but Jakey was........ Being a rough coat he did look somewhat like a hairy monster!
So I had another try with my daughter and one of her smoothie Chihuahuas. Bit better but I dare not show you the pics.
They would kill me I'm sure..........

1 comment:

deb said...

Sorry June I think those while cool are creepy!
:)