WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 24 June 2010

Come with me....

Come travelling along with me,
So much to do, so much to see,
And when you're seated in your chair
Then you can travel anywhere.
And if you have a favourite spot,
A special place you love a lot,
Then you can visit every day.....
It's only just a thought away.

A mountain top near to the clouds,
A river bank, away from crowds,
A sunny beach with rolling tide,
The one you love close by your side.
A place to eat, a place to sleep,
Another memory to keep.
Come travelling along with me,
You'll find the road is smooth.....you'll see.

Iris Hesselden


 I think we can all relate to this poem,. not just in our thoughts but the way we can use our computers.
What a great world! We can travel anywhere, learn new things, make new friends, just go visitting.
It's a wonderful life!

No comments: