WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Now my Birthday is actually here, everyone is asking 'am I going out to celebrate?'

The answer is No....I did my celebrating on Sunday with my family.
Once upon a time I made my Birthday last a week, with little things to do or explore each day. And my family didn't talk about my birthday, it was always my birthday week!

Today is also our Silver Wedding Anniversary. Last night, dearest daughter and SIL brought a gorgeous chocolate cake she'd made, dripping with chocolate fudge icing, so we had a large slice for a mini celebration. No alcohol, though I offered!  I think they had  just a little too much on Saturday when they got together with friends to watch England's first game in the World Cup! So a cup of coffee sufficed.
They also brought a beautiful climbing red rose for our anniversary, from themselves and dear son and DIL.  We just have to find a nice spot for it.

2 comments:

Bill said...

How wonderful to be celebrating your Silver Anniversary! I hope you ate a piece of chocolate cake for me, too. :O)

pchickki said...

Well happy birthday and happy anniversary!
I love the collage. Soft and pretty :)