WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 12 June 2010

I spent yesterday afternoon looking through some old photos. Deb got me thinking about teddy bears and I sometimes hear whispers of Pinky's doings, so I thought I would post a pic or two of some of my creations.
All of the bears in the pics were hand made by myself. I didn't use my machine but worked on a tray on my lap and quite a lot were my own designs.
Some were dressed, if only in a 'designer' hat.
So here we go...................



And here's Mrs. Junibears herself, when she was still standing......




2 comments:

Bill said...

I especially like the teddy bear with the pinkish hat!

deb said...

missed this one! Love the bears June!