WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 22 June 2010

The Young Clergyman

 I heard a story about a young clergyman who took the much loved 23rd. Psalm as the subject of a talk he gave to a group of young children.
There was a lot they didn't know, he told them. In fact they were pretty much like sheep  themselves, and of course, sheep need a shepherd.

He then asked the children who they thought the shepherd was. And after thinking about it for a little while, one of the children piped up....'Jesus is the Shepherd.'

The young minister looked quite taken aback. 'Then who am I?' he asked the child.

'Oh you're the sheepdog' ' the child replied. 'There's only one shepherd.

No comments: