WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 7 June 2010

After all the excitement of my weekend I had a quiet day yesterday. I had to deal with finances and accounts. (That all sounds like big business! LOL!)

The Car insurance quote came in and shocked me. As did the present value of my dear little car! Anyway I spent some time searching the Car Insurance Supermarket thing to get a better quote and eventually saved myself £70 so it was worth it.

The electricity bill came in which was estimated so that's why it was much cheaper........
We must have been in dire straits as we'd run out of milk and had to drink black coffee until the groceries arrived late morning!

I still have not heard from Dear Son so I have no idea when they get home from France....

No comments: